- Technical Parameters: Spec: φ2.6 x 9.4 in (Diameter: 6.5 cm x Length: 23.9 cm); Power: 1.5KW; Voltage: 220V; Current: 5A; Collet Size: ER11; Bearings: 4 bearings; Frequency: 200-400 Hz; Speed: 12000-24000 R/min; Runout off: less than 0.002 mm. Mainly used for engraving machine or used with frequency converter.
- ER11 Standard Collet: The collet of the CNC router spindle is quenched with manganese steel, and the runout is less than 0.002 mm, which has high precision and is not easy to break the knife, increasing the stability of the working process. Dynamic balance technology can effectively reduce noise during use.
- Powerful Bearings: The air spindle motor adopts imported bearings with high accuracy, precision, and durability. Significantly improve the hardness and anti-rust performance.
- Low Noise & Heat Dissipation: The dynamic balance technology can effectively reduce the noise during use. The scientifically designed air cooling system has a better heat dissipation effect to ensure smooth operation.
- Wide Application: The CNC spindle motor kit is mainly used for engraving machines or frequency converters. It uses air circulation to cool the heat and has a good heat dissipation effect.
|Runout off||Less than 0.002 mm|
|Product Dimension||2.6 x 9.4 in / 6.5 x 23.9 cm|
|Weight||7.7 lbs / 3.5 kg|