Do you need protection on the fly? This convenient EZ Pop Up Tent will shelter you from the elements, and is perfect for any outdoor occasion, such as wedding, parties, sporting events, music festivals, and more! Ideal for retailers setting up at craft shows or swap meets.
We strongly recommend to use tent stakes & ropes when setting up the 10×20 Pop up Canopy. In this way, the service life of the canopy tent can be greatly enhanced.
- 10x20ft canopy – big enough for about 20 people to sit under
- 420D PVC coated oxford fabric top – waterproof, UV resistant & wear resistant
- 4-position height adjustment
- 4 detachable sidewalls(two 20ft sidewalls with windows, two 10ft sidewalls with zipper) – attach to canopy frame by hook & loop fastener
- This straight leg canopy provides the most coverage without taking up more space
- Heavy duty steel frame for durability & stability, able to withstand harsh weather conditions like heavy rain or winds
- Comes with a carry bag for convenient transport
- Perfect for outdoor events, such as wedding, parties, craft shows, sporting events, music festivals and more
- Color Optional: Blue/ Black/ White/ Mineral Yellow/ Vivid Viola/ Green Glow
- Unfolded Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 116 1/8″ x 230 5/16″ x 126″ (295 x 585 x 320 cm)
- Folded Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 16 1/8” x 8 1/4” x 57 1/16” (41 x 21 x 145 cm)
- 4-Level Height Adjustment: 79 15/16″, 83 7/16″, 86 5/8″, 90 9/16″ (203cm, 212cm, 220cm, 230cm)
- Weight: 101.4 lbs (46kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Steel Frame
- 1x Top Cover
- 4x Sidewalls
- 12x Nylon Ropes
- 12x Spikes
- 1x Carry Bag
- 1x Manual
Please Note: The fabric colors represented on the website may differ slightly from the actual product, and different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly. Please feel free to contact us if you need advice.
This tent is not designed to be left up for long periods and can’t handle the same kind of abuse as regular gazebos. Please be sure all equipment is secured when not in use and protected from weather. Tents are temporary structures designed to handle most normal weather conditions, however, there may be situations that cause it to become unsafe such as high winds or lightning. Evacuation of the tent tents is recommended in these or other unsafe conditions. We cannot be liable for poor weather conditions or naturally occurring conditions.