- 3/16 inch Crimping Tool: Our hand swager crimper is a 2-in-1 tool for crimping and cutting. Crimping capacity: 3/16″(5. 0 mm), sewage on 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32″ and 3/16” sleeves, max cutting capacity: 5/32″.
- Solid Alloy Steel Material: Constructed of high quality alloy steel with heat treatment, the tool is rugged, and force transmission is improved. The cutting blade with high hardness and good abrasion resistance can bring excellent experience.
- Ergonomic Design: Thickened, anti-slip, and insulated handles provide you with a comfortable and secure user experience. It is suitable for long-lasting use, and the long handle design is more labor-saving.
- Easy Operation: The crimping operation can be finished in several steps: first, cut off a certain length of the cable, adjust the length in the sleeve, then place the cable in a suitable slot and crimp, then you can get a crimped cable.
- Wide Application: The swaging tools for wire rope are great for crimping copper and aluminum oval sleeves and stop sleeves, commonly used in cable construction, mechanical industry, and other maintenance areas.
|Capacity||1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″ and 3/16″ sleeves|
|Gross weight||7 LBS|