Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like MPG ratings on new cars, theres now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an apples-to-apples comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures out of the box (default) print speeds using real world printing scenarios, so you can be sure youre getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Do more automatic 2-sided printing plus a 30-page, duplex Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of 1- or 2-sided original
- 2x the durability robust product design
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet networking easily connect to the network and share your all-in-one with others
- High-speed faxing in black and color as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 100 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Individual ink cartridges replace only the color you need
- Sharp documents laser quality black text delivers crisp, high-quality proposals and brochures
- Print more Extra High-capacity inks available
- Convenient the included OCR software allows you to scan and save documents as text-searchable, editable PDFs.
- PC-Fax fax documents directly to/from your computer
- Save paper save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing/copying
- Save energy uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
- Product protection you can count on phone support, without charge, for the life of the product; plus, get free templates and how to tutorials
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) Dimensions: Printing 17.7″ x 22.0″ x 9.6″, Storage 17.7″ x 16.4″ x 9.6″ and Weight 19.8 lb.